Quiet Galloway cattle and friendly Dorper sheep come quickly to Reg's whistle. Enjoy the peace and serenity that Sandy Lake Farm offers no passing traffic ensures a quiet escape. Roam the gardens for taste or perfume sensory perception. Pick some herbs or vegies in season or scramble fresh eggs when available. Capture the fantastic sunsets through the pinetrees. Stroll out to the lake or sail your remote controlled boat around the 3 islands if the sheep are not in that area. Check in the dam, lake or soak to spot a long necked tortoise. Enjoy an evening drink or coffee and book on the cottage deck or the b and b patio or verandahs or get active and start a table tennis challenge in the separate games area or any of the games available scrabble or monopoly of let time escape with a jigsaw puzzle.
Native birds, plenty of Pink and Grey Galahs, Carnaby Cockatoos, colourful 28's, Magpies a Duck or two, perhaps an eagle or hawk might be about, loads of willy wagtail birds perhaps sitting on the cow or sheep's back. Relish the shade of a big pepper-mint or gum tree to view the paddocks and perimeter of pines. Magnificent wide blue sky by day and dark star filled skies at night giving millions of stars, no interfering light, perfect for night photography, see the milky way or the big old moon rise over the farm. Whatever the reason for a rest you have found the right place we look forward to your contact to book.
Sandy Lake Farm - Bed & Breakfast (adults only)
- 1 night stay Garden or Lake view $169 per room per night (2 persons) inc breakfast
- 1 night single travellers $150 per room inc breakfast contact us for longer stay rates
- 2 night stay Garden or Lake view $155 per room per night (2 persons) inc breakfast
- Prefer a an early start we offer $150 per room for early riser couples - no meals included)
- 1 night stay Deluxe room Garden view $185 per room per night,(1-2 persons) inc breakfast
- 2 night stay Deluxe room Garden view $165 per room per night (1-2 persons) inc breakfast (2 night special January 2017 10% discount conditions apply valid for stays 1-14th January 2017)
- Working in the area we offer Full board (breakfast lunch dinner) upon request conditions apply
- FREE PARKING Evening meal 48 hrs notice to join us at the table, costs apply.
- Book now by clicking this email Link or ph 0428 288 422 go to Accommodation choices page for more info
Sandy Lake Farm - ABBEYS COTTAGE (private exclusive use for families or couples)
- 2-4 night $240 per night 2 persons $30 per extra guest
- 5-6 night $220 per night 2 persons $30 per extra guest
- 7 -10 night $200 per night 2 persons $20 per extra guest
- longer stay please contact us direct short term only.
- Corporate stays full board. ph 0428288422
- Ideal farm stay getaway for couples, families, friends, singles, small groups, contractors,
- Backpackers please note there is no work nor accommodation (a small family run business)
- 3 bedrooms 1 queen bed + 4 single beds + cot & high chair.go to Accommodation choices page for more info.
- FREE PARKING. Book now by clicking this email Link or ph 0428 288 422
Suggestions: Camera, binoculars, walking shoes, Bikes or kites, remote control boat or toy buggies for the lake area, latest novel (swap over in our library) or dvd.
Easy to reach 1 hour north of Perth. simply the best accommodation for Gingin Gravity Discovery centre and GDC Observatory (9575 7757), en route to Pinnacles Nambung National Park (90 minutes) or Monkey Mia (8 hour drive) New Norcia (1 hour), north of Yanchep National Park (37kms). Perth airport (1.5 hours). No public transport available. Hire vehicle or private car required for travel. Arrive in time for sunset as the pines become a golden backdrop to the pastures.
FREE Fun activities at the farm for guests:
- Watch and perhaps interact with animal feeding time at 4pm.
- Ask Reg for a night walk tour by torchlight to discover what is around the farm.
- Tour the garden with Veronica to have a sensory experience with smell and taste sampling.
- Capture the magic of millions of stars and fabulous sunsets through the pine trees.
- Board games monopoly, scrabble, card games, dominoes, pick up sticks, checkers, cribbage, bridge
- Novels, farm information, gardening, hobbies, fishing or flying magazines available at the farm.
- Enjoy time out with your must watch dvd or choose from our collection.
- Feeling active? Set up a table tennis challenge with your family or other guests in the large games area.
- Book now for school holidays or anytime of year.
5- 60 minutes off farm: see more on our reviews and events page. note: if you click on our booking page or any of the following links and want to get back to our website information Handy hint use the back arrow at the top of that page.